IMPORTANT: All customers, regardless of age, MUST wear a mask the ENTIRE TIME you are on Escape Corvallis premises. No mask, no entry, NO EXCEPTIONS!
And we regret that Escape Corvallis is not able to provide masks. Thank you for your understanding!
HOW TO MAKE A BOOKING:
1. If you have a Promo code, discount code, or Voucher code, enter it in the box
2. Choose the room you wish to do
3. Select the number of people in your group. IF YOU ARE BOOKING CHILDREN (under 18), THEY COUNT AS "ADULTS", so just book them accordingly. There are no "free" spots in the rooms, sorry...
3A. If you'd like to buy a super cool, super comfortable Escape Corvallis t-shirt (at a discount, no less!), you can now choose this option when you are booking the room.
4. Choose the date and time you'd like to reserve
5. Follow the remaining steps to finish your booking
6. Keep in mind, if you don't receive a message indicating you are booked, they you are not actually booked! I know this sounds incredibly silly, but every now and then we get someone who shows up thinking that just because they clicked on a day and time, they are "booked". Please don't show up expecting to do a room UNLESS your booking is confirmed...
HALF PRICE FOR STUDENTS - The details...
1. Book the room at regular price, for all your participants. EFFECTIVE APRIL 26, 2021 - Student discount DOES NOT APPLY to the Dialed In room.
2. Bring your VALID student ID that shows YOUR PICTURE the day of your room, and kindly ask for your discount. (You must request it, we will not make any assumptions about who might be a student...)
3. Our staff will verify the ID, and then the appropriate amount will be refunded via PayPal (to whomever made the original payment / booking) within 7 days. (I anticipate doing refunds once a week...)
4. If your room was paid for using an Escape Corvallis Gift Voucher, you will NOT get a cash refund on that, but for each valid student (see above), you will get the appropriate credit to be used on future bookings
IMPORTANT - we are defining "STUDENT" to be anyone 23 and under WITH a valid student ID card. (If you clearly look to be 16 and under, no ID will be needed.) If your student ID does not have any dates on it that indicate validity, then you need to show your driver's license or some other government ID to prove you are 23 and under.
The ID must be from a recognized middle school, high school, junior college, community college, or university.
If you claim to be a "student of life", or attending the "school of hard knocks", your price will be doubled ;-)
If you do not have your ID with you on the day of your room, the discount WILL NOT be applied. And we don't have the capacity / staffing to have you come back another day with your ID, sorry.